demonluketheevilonedemonluketheevilone

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

RMX - Faron Woods RMX - Faron Woods

i lol'd

its quite funky, and very strange :D. its good though.

Lol thanks.

RMX - Jinjo Village RMX - Jinjo Village

never played 2

D= i never played the second one. i regret that.
anyway. nice remix holds a lot from the original yes its loads different. you should do more game songs :P

Krizy responds:

Thanks mate, the second is the best one! ;P
I got alot of remixed songs on my computer, but they are'nt something very special.
I could submit some of them tho, even if it took just 1-2 hours to complete them.

Mario's Not Afraid of Bowser Mario's Not Afraid of Bowser

damn good

good old memories. this song brigs them back well.
it feels like it takes a bit too long to get into the main part of the song D:
apart from that its awesome :D

Mario Land - Rocket Ship Mario Land - Rocket Ship

this reminds me of a rayman advance level :D

this reminds me of a level of rayman advance when it gets into the more speedy blippy type sounds. in case you played the game: im thinking of the pencil type areas. great remix by the way!

watermusic34 responds:

Well, I have sadly never played a Rayman game, but I believe you if you say so. Thank you so much for reviewing and for the 10!

LoZ: Nocturne of Shadow LoZ: Nocturne of Shadow

great!

i was a gamer at a very young age and got to this temple at the age of 4. scared me so much. great remix of one of my favorite songs in the game! 10/10 5/5

watermusic34 responds:

That's really cool. I love Ocarina of Time. Best game ever. Thank you for your review!

Banjo Kazooie CCW PianoVersion Banjo Kazooie CCW PianoVersion

hmmm...

its a bit out of time and sounds a bit messy, doesnt seem to "mix" very well sorry

RMX - Spiral Mountain RMX - Spiral Mountain

as person below me said "catchy".

i really want to do one of these remixes BUT I CANT FIND A FREE REMIXER TYPE THING what do you use and is it free (im such a freakin cheapskate) but still good work i remeber the days of old when i played this i was about 4 or 5 years old and i can remember most the tunes its an awesome game good luck with the remixing and please tell me about a remixer studio thing =D

Oh man, I'm sorry that I didn't see your review!! D:

First of all I use FL STUDIO 7, and it's not free.
It's not cheap either, but psst, I'll PM you.

Yeah I was like 5 years old too. ^^
Thank you very much for your review, mate.

Banjo K -- Mad Monster Mansion Banjo K -- Mad Monster Mansion

nice one

this makes the music actually scary...
well kinda but its scarier than the original which is good!
and near the beginning with the synthy sounds was the scryest bit (made my hair stand on end i tell you)

ZeldaMM:Stone Tower Temple RMX ZeldaMM:Stone Tower Temple RMX

when i finally finished this temple...

the whole fu**ing thing froze up and i had to dot the whole day again great remix though love the quack type sound

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

n64

the n64 owns though its a shame that rare left nintendo for the bas**rds named microsoft i would like banjo 3ie without the random nose